Our warranty is a way of pledging excellence in the quality of our products. It is a way of protecting our customer’s investments and continuing product improvement. Mostly, our warranty is a way of extending our dedication to our customers.
If in doubt of what is written below, all warranty enquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Safco Products Australia warranty obligation: We pledge to repair or replace, at Safco Products Australia’s option, any Safco product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The following listed parts, components and supplies are covered under warranty in accordance with the below schedule following the product purchase date.
- One Year: Mogo Seat
- Three Years: AlphaBetter®, Mobis® II, Twixt®, Footrests (2105 & 5124) and Workstations (2130SL & 2132SL)
- Five Years: Zenergy™, Zenergy™ Swivel, Runtz™, Locus™ Seat, Focal™ Locus Standing Desk and Focal™ Confluence Table
WARRANTY SUBJECT TO EXCLUSIONS
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
- Product or product components utilised with the intent to rent or lease.
- Freight damages: Safco Products Australia is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco Products Australia provides specific policies and requirements regarding shipping and handling, and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product negligence: A product is not considered defective upon improper installation, or misuse of the product or its components.
- Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco Products Australia .
- All COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
- All corrugated products or components.
- Use of non-multiple shift products for multiple shifts.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Safco Products Australia’s warranty obligation is limited to normal use upon receipt of our products.
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, thirty-eight (38) hour work week. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a prorata manner.
Please follow the warranty procedures described below to ensure apt and responsive service.
- Once a defect has been discovered, the original purchaser must contact Safco Products Australia immediately (within 30 days of defect detection), in writing, with the serial number(s) (if applicable) and model number from the product(s) in question.
- Upon inspection of the product(s), Safco Products Australia will collect all relevant information necessary for review of the request.
- Product replacement, replacement parts and repairs will be authorised by a Customer Care representative if acknowledged to be necessary under product warranty eligibility conditions.
SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS REGARDING COLOUR VARIATIONS, FABRICS AND FINISHES
Natural products have varying grains and colours. Due to such natural variations occurring in materials such as wood and leather, these characteristics are not considered defects. Safco does not warrant the colour-fastness or matching of colours, grains or textures of such materials. Materials supplied, selected or provided by the customer (COM) are not warranted.
Buyer is responsible for freight to and from factory on all warranty claims. Any description of the goods sold hereunder, including any reference to Buyer’s specifications and any description in catalogues, circulars and other written material published by Safco Products Australia is for the sole purpose of identifying goods and shall not create an express or implied warranty that the goods shall conform to such description.
There are no other warranties, and Safco Products Australia disclaims all implied warranties including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from patent infringement. No agent, employee or representative of Safco Products Australia has any authority to bind Safco to any affirmation, representation or warranty except as stated herein.
Safco Products Australia shall have no liability for indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind. These limitations are agreed allocations of risk. Under no circumstances shall Safco Products Australia’s liability with regard to the sale or use of the products exceed the purchase price paid by the buyer for the products. Terms and conditions of this warranty are subject to change without notice.